Interior House Painters Yarraville
Sometimes it’s great to paint new builds, and sometimes not. It really makes a difference when you’re working with a good builder, and that’s what we as, interior house painters Yarraville aim for. Planning is key to everything for a great paint job, especially when you are working around other trades. This job was well planned, so it went smoothly and on time.
The customer had already decided the colour scheme. And with a clear remit our job was easy.
With these important aspects taken care of, these are the painting jobs interior painters dream of.
- Haymes Expression Ceiling Flat – Casper White Quarter
- Dulux Wash & Wear Low Sheen – Casper White Quarter
- Dulux Wash & Wear Flat – Grey Soot
- Dulux Super Enamel Semi Gloss – Casper White Quarter
- Dulux Super Enamel Semi Gloss – Black
- Dulux Super Enamel Semi Gloss – Carnelian
Painted Black Doors
We had quite a challenge with the black painted doors, they were originally painted Low Sheen. Which looks great, however it is very easy to mark and damage. Due to a few kids in the family we had to come up with another plan.
So we suggested a semi gloss enamel, because gloss tends to look like a leather jacket from the 1970s. It worked a treat. And as so, it really complimented the black door furniture.